PR1- THE BLUEPRINT GUIDEBOOK
The aim of the Blueprint Guidebook is to define the methodological framework corresponding to the particular needs and gaps of the target groups (teachers and children) and the national policies. The LEXIS consortium conducted extensive research in each partner country and has developed the following main products:
• Interactive Presentation of the current scene in each partner country using a triangular method of research (Desk research, Focus groups, survey).
• Collection of Good practices- CPD programmes across the EU, related to Dyslexia
• LEXIS Tool Bank with essential resources addressed to teachers
• SYLLABUS of the LEXIS teachers’ professional development course
• MEMORANDUM OF COOPERATION signed by the advisory committee of experts